Well, normally I would not bother playing the casino games online for real money, but I had a go last night and made 95 pounds profit. A number of other people have made quite a lot of money too, mostly around the 100-150 pound mark.
The reason I decided to play was due to a little tip, that seems to be floating around the Internet at the moment, relating to certain promotions. In this case, you will almost 100% walk away with over 100 in your pocket. I'm not sure if this is a specially crafted marketing scheme to get more people betting online but for most of us this is another quick way to make some money.
So I guess you're wondering how to do it?
* Visit www.ladbrokescasino.com and download the casino.
* Load the software and reigster a new account but do not depoit any money.
* Visit www.ladbrokes.com & login with your details.
* Click "Your Account" and deposit £100.
* Log out of the website and return to the casino software.
* Select banking & change £100 to chips, from your Ladbrokes account.
* Select games and start Vegas Strip Blackjack.
* Right click the chip on the table until it is yellow, the other chip should be yellow too.
* Click expert then options & choose fastest mode then diable all sounds.
* Click autoplay & select deals as 400.
* Click start and wait for the hands to play.
* When finished head to the bank and withdraw your money.
* On Ladbrokes Casino website click on promotions then £100 bonus, enter your details.
* You should receive a bonus within 24 hours.
* On the Ladbrokes.com website, change this into chips then back again to cash.
* Now withdraw to your card.
You've just made 100+ for doing virtually nothing!
I just did it and ended up with my 100 pounds back plus 95 extra, most people I have read about end up with more than this! Note, you will need to sign up a new account to do this and this offer ends on the 30th June 2004.
You can also claim the 30 pounds bonus too, but I think you will need to leave 30 pounds in the account and claim that bonus before removing all of the money since I think you need to keep at least 30 pounds in there so they match it by giving you the 30 pounds bonus, this offer ends on the 13th June 2004.
You can probably put some money back in and claim, that's what I'll do if they don't pay it me now with nothing in the account.
Have fun and this is obviously done at your own risk, but plenty of people have done it now and they all gain money. I know I'll be keeping my eyes open for more opportunities like this in the future. Thanks to whoever posted this originally!Post ID: 404, posted by jase at 10:19 PM
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved before your comment will appear.)